If someone else’s careless or reckless actions resulted in you or a loved one being seriously injured in a car accident, you may be able to file a claim. Consult a Front Royal personal injury attorney to learn how you can protect your legal rights. 

One type of injury that may be suffered in a serious accident is a traumatic brain injury (TBI). The most common types are closed-head injuries and penetrating injuries. 

A closed-head injury could be accompanied by any of the following: 

  • lacerations;
  • contusions;
  • nerve damage;
  • blood clots; and
  • skull fractures. 

A penetrating injury happens when an object pierces the head and enters the brain. The damage sustained will depend on the location of the injury and the extent of damage. 

There is another type of injury that, although rare, can lead to further complications. Secondary brain damage causes symptoms to appear over a period of time. 

The costs to treat a traumatic brain injury after a car accident may be significant. In addition, you may be without income and may have suffered other losses. As a result, you could be eligible to recover compensation for damages.  

Contacting a Front Royal Personal Injury Attorney 

Contact Dulaney, Lauer & Thomas, Attorneys and Counselors at Law, for help understanding your legal rights after a car accident. We handle injury and accident cases for residents of Front Royal, Culpeper, Warrenton and surrounding areas. Contact us today for a free consultation – 1-888-907-2631 (Warrenton Office), 1-800-741-1012 (Culpeper Office) and 1-888-534-5346 (Front Royal Office).

Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out this form, and our attorneys will get back to you immediately to discuss your case.