Here Are Some Helpful Driving & Texting Tips to Keep You Safe on Virginia Roads
Tips for Teens:
- Be smart. Don’t text and drive. No text message is worth being distracted while you drive.
- Be in control. Remember it’s your phone. You decide if and when to send and read texts so take control.
- Consider turning your phone off, setting it to silent or even storing it in the glove box before hitting the road.
- Be caring. Never send a text message to a friend who is driving to meet you, or to anyone you know is likely behind the wheel.
- Be a BFF. Friends don’t let each other text and drive. Visit AT&T's Facebook page to take a pledge not to text and drive, and encourage your friends to do the same.
Tips for Adults:
- Be a resource. Share information with your teen about the risks of texting while driving.
- Be an example. Don’t send the wrong message by texting while you drive.
- Be caring. Don’t send a text when you know your teen is driving. Wait for them to call or text you once they have arrived safely at their destination.
- Be aware. Know that texting while driving is a real an present danger.
Free Case Evaluation
Fill out this form, and our attorneys will get back to you immediately to discuss your case.
Our Virginia Injury Law Offices