Your foot hurts, but you have no internal injuries. You can’t currently walk without help, but you are not paralyzed. You are thankful that your Haymarket car accident injuries weren’t worse, but you are concerned about the impact of your foot injury on your life.
You have experienced a serious injury that has impacted your life, and you deserve to make a recovery.
As you know all too well, your foot injury could prevent you from:
- Taking care of your kids or other dependents.
- Taking care of yourself.
- Taking care of your home.
For these reasons, you should fight hard and pursue a full and fair recovery for your accident injuries.
In Virginia, you may be entitled to compensation if you have been injured by a negligent, distracted, drunk, or otherwise careless driver. Your recovery may include compensation for past, current, and future:
- Medical expenses. This may include hospital stays, doctors’ appointments, medications, surgeries, rehabilitation therapies such as physical therapy, medical equipment such as crutches or wheelchairs, and other expenses.
- Lost income. If you are unable to work because of your car accident foot injury, then you may be able to recover for your lost income. You may also be able to recover for partial lost income if you are unable to work a job that produces the same salary as you made prior to your accident.
- Out-of-pocket costs. This may include household help, damage to your vehicle, and other costs.
- Emotional pain.
- Physical suffering.
Other damages may also be possible based on your unique accident and injury.
Call an experienced Haymarket car accident lawyer for help today.
Our Haymarket car accident attorneys would be pleased to provide you with a FREE consultation about your rights and possible recovery. Please call us today at 540-341-007 or 888-907-2631 or contact us via our website for more information.